- starved yourself
- made yourself throw up
- took a razor to your skin
- burnt yourself
- been raped
- been abused
- been called ugly/fat/bitch/etc.
- got bullied
- cried yourself to sleep
- felt like you’re not good enough
- thought about suicide
- attempted suicide
Because I swear to god I will message every single fucking one of you.
All of the above.
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
because I’ll make you feel so amazing that it will destroy your life.
Change that to hamburger and that was totally me a few days ago.
Seriously, I considered the things I would have done for just one glorious hamburger. I may or may not have been willing to shank a man for one.
But I held out and couldn’t be happier for it. Almost at a month now of being vegetarian, no complaints or regrets.